söndag 31 januari 2010

Whiff of Joy challenge!

Denna veckas utmaning på Whiff of Joy challenge är att göra ett kort efter Gios fina skiss.
This weeks challenge on Whiff of Joy is to make a card after Gio's wonderful sketch.
Här är mitt kort. Jag har maskat WoJ-flickan med fåtöljen. Jag gillar verkligen den fåtöljen. Den är så användbar till allt möjligt. Pappret är från Basic Grey. Blommorna har jag gjort själv. Har också dekorerat med lite Pearl Maker.
This is my card. I've masked the WoJ-girl with the armchair. I really like the armchair. It is so usable in a lot of cards. The designer paper is Basic Grey and I have made the flowers myself. I also used some Pearl Maker.

1 kommentar:

Tara Godfrey sa...

Oh this is gorgeous, Pippin! Love the great colours and pretty papers you've picked and you've created a darling scene with Willow...just adore it!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at WOJ Challenge!
Hugs,t